Our Webshop is offering its consumers secure bankcard payment provided by CIB Bank. The security relies on the separation of data. With the use of the system, the team of the EverLife Webshop receives only the information relating to the order, while CIB Bank the card data required for the payment transaction on a 128-bit SSL secured payment page. EverLife Webshop will not be informed about the payment-side data content, they are accessible for CIB Bank only. You will be informed by the Webshop if the transaction was successful or not. Your internet-browser must support SSL encryption to use bankcard payment solution.
The counter-value of the purchased food supplements, the paid amount will be promptly blocked on your card account. Please read this information carefully.
You are welcome in our Webshop operated with CIB Bank's secure internet payment solution. You will find below a short description about how you can shop in a safe way.
When shopping, you should pay attention to the following matters:
• Read through the Webshop's information leaflet, the conditions of the purchase and delivery terms.
• Study the Webshop's security conditions since these will guarantee the security of your data.
• Keep a record of your data relating to your purchase.
• Keep a record of the transaction data connected to your payment. (transaction ID, Authorisation code)
• Make sure that unauthorised person does not have access to the secret data of your card.
• Use a browser that recognises the option needed to SSL encryption.
SSL is an abbreviation for an accepted encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer. This Bank has a 128-bit encryption key to protect the communication channel. A firm named VeriSign makes possible for CIB Bank the use of the 128-bit key, with which we ensure the SSL-based encryption. For the time being this encryption method is used in 90% of global e-commerce. Before transmission, the browser used by the buyer encrypts the card holder's data with the help of SSL which means they are passed to CIB Bank in a coded form, this way they are indecipherable for unauthorised persons.
CIB Bank's Internet payment system allows the use of cards like MasterCard and VISA, VISA Electron and Maestro (the use of the last one is subject to the permission of the issuing bank), and cards for only internet use.
- On the page of the EverLife Webshop you select the food supplement(s) for which you intend to pay with your bank card.
- Following that you're redirected to the webpage of CIB Bank guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to begin the payment.
- Following this, you have to click on the button Fizetés (Pay now) to start the transaction.
- Following the payment, you're directed back to the EverLife Webshop, where you receive a confirmation about the result of the payment.
In the case of bankcard payments, following the successful transaction – this means the approval after the expiry date of the bank card and the coverage are verified – CIB Bank debits the account of the Card Holder with the counter value of the goods/services.
If you're not directed back from the payment page to the EverLife Webshop, the transaction qualifies as unsuccessful. If you click on the „Vissza/Back" or „Frissítés/Refresh" buttons of the browser on the bank's payment page, or close the browser window before you could be redirected to the store, the payment will qualify as unsuccessful.
If you wish to receive more information about the result of the transaction, or learn about the causes and details of unsuccessful transactions, please contact your account keeping bank.